Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Just My Thoughts update

Hey all. February has been and gone. It's a new month and I'm excited about the things coming to Just My Thoughts. I've changed the design of my blog up a bit. The playlist of all my Friday Nite Videos is now located on the bottom of the page so you can see all the way across it instead of where it was over on the side before. When it was there you had to slide the bar at the bottom to see the song title and the artist which was a pain. At the bottom the whole player is displayed which I think is much better. Remember, not all the songs I do for FNV are available for streaming so if you really liked a particular song and it's not on the list that's why and you'll have to pull up the song and video from the archives list on the right. Again, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it. ~Ren~

No comments:

Post a Comment