Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Nite Video (George Strait-Baby's Gotten Good at Goodbye)

Hello peeps. It's Friday night and you all know what that means. It's time for my Friday nights video pick. I've up to this point covered several different kinds of music except tonights. Tonight is country music night. I gotta confess, I used to listen to ALOT of country music. I don't listen to ANY of it anymore. Why? Too darn depressing! Since my life BECAME what most country songs touch on I just can't listen to it anymore. You know, the wife left, the kids left, the dog left, lost the house, etc,etc. You get the idea. If it's someone that just came out within the last few years then I don't know who they are. Period. Done with it. Upbeat and positive for me now haha. Anyway, I always did enjoy George Strait. He was one of my favorite performers. He's had so many number 1 songs(57 of them so far) it's hard to list a favorite. Tonights video would have to be one of my all time favorites by King George though. It's from his 1989 album Beyond the Blue Neon (which I had). It's Baby's Gotten Good at Goodbye. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment