Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Nite Video! (Michael Buble)


Okay, tonight's video is a little cheating. The video and song is a little over a year old. Not exactly old school. I wanted to do a old crooner song by Michael Buble and I remembered this song he recently released and it's a real gem. The song is great. The video is great. Michael has a voice that's as smooth as butter also. I love all the old swing and jazz songs and the big bands. Michael Buble can belt them out as good as anyone every has. Harry Connick Jr is also a great singer and entertainer. I will feature some of their old classic covers in the weeks and months to come so that makes up for tonight's little cheating I guess. Also next month is my favorite month of the year, February. Why? For one thing I was born in the month of February. Valentine's day is in February. Soooo, in honor of that great month we'll be concentrating on old Skool videos dealing with love starting next week. You won't want to miss them. We'll be heating the month up, I promise. For now, here's my NEW skool video from Michael Buble. (And notice in the video he doesn't have any packs of toilet paper in his shopping cart) It's from the album Crazy Love, released all the way back in 2009, and its called Haven't Met You Yet. Enjoy and bring the ice pack to cool down with next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment