Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pappy's


Whaley Retro Road Trip being planned now. Will take place in early march. We will be traveling to Johnstown, PA to eat at one of the last remaining Pappy's Family Pubs in existence. There will be plenty of stops to dine at historic diners and restaurants. Overnight accommodations are being planned for this event. Tentatively being called the "I'm Sappy for Pappy" road trip. We will be leaving from the home of Nick and my sister Kimberly Mascheri. They live right outside of Wyomissing PA which is located in beautiful Berks County. If you enjoy eating like the Whaley family enjoys it then you won't want to miss this event. Email or contact me for further info. ~Ren~

3 comments:

  1. Hope WhaleyJanuary 27, 2011

    You are kidding me. I did not know Pappy's still existed. When we were first married, this is where we went to eat. Loved Pappy's. The food was awesome and the atmosphere nostalgic. I remember that big player piano in there. Many fond memories which seem like another lifetime to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They had great hot roast beef sandwiches too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PAPPYS!!!!!! LOVVVVEEEEDDDD that place when I was a kid!!!! soo jealous you found one!!!

    ReplyDelete