Friday, November 19, 2010

Personal Ads I would never respond too

Here's some of my favorites I've seen. No thanks!


SWF-43 years old, recently paroled, ready to start over fresh. After my ten year probation period my record will be expunged. Two older boys but they will not be a problem as they are both serving their own sentences will no chance of parole. Go to the Lake County Corrections website and put my inmate number, 17634981276554, in to see my picture.


SWDF-39, looking for a man to give me some loving and help me with my 6 kids. My husband ran off last year and ain't paid one cent of child support. Must love kids and be a patient man. Two of my kids have ADHD and Cindy, the youngest girl, was born with a cleft lip and has a feeding tube running into her stomach which must be changed and filled daily. Please, CALL ME!!

SWDF-41, manic depressive. Looking for someone to go through life's sorrows and despairs with. Enjoys crying, finding the negatives in everything, quiet evenings at home, EVERY night. Not much of a talker. Looking for a man to join me and we both try to get through life's trials and tribulations. Age and race not important. If the line's busy, call back. I'm probably talking with one of my friends at the National Suicide Prevention Hotline.

SWF-34, well built, dominatrix looking for a man that needs to be "whipped" back into shape. Must have a high tolerance for pain and enjoy wearing a dog collar and worshiping at my feet. Bonus points awarded for licking my leather boots while I get that backside into shape! Come experience all that life has to offer and call me, Madame Misty, today!

SWF 42-fuller figured country gal looking for a guy that can keep up with me. I like drinking, going mudding in my Chevy 4x4 truck, more drinking, honky tonks and hunting. Must be okay with a women that chews and likes getting a new tattoo every few months or so. I also like attending hog calling contests and calf roping competitions. Call me or go to CB channel 19 and ask for Country Karen.

MSWFS (Multiple, Single, White, Female Singles) Hi, today I'm Julie. Call me and you get all 8 of us. Tomorrow I might be Susan. Or I could be Sara. Sometimes Kathy pokes out but she stays inside most of the time because she is really shy. We are all very nice (but sometimes Debbie can be mean). Just imagine the thrill of waking up to a different person each day! Call us!

MLWF (Married, Lonely, White Female) 46 years young, married to a 340 pound construction worker who has lost all interest in me. I need a man to come over once or twice a week to "take care of my needs". Husband works till 5:00. You gotta be out of the house by 5:30. The last guy my husband caught here he didn't beat up to bad and the guy was up and walking in three days. Call me, I'm worth the risk!

No comments:

Post a Comment